New customers can get their hands on an instant treat when they join the fun-loving Fabulous Bingo community.
The two-part welcome package lets you claim a £20 bingo bonus and a £10 side games bonus when you deposit and spend £10 or more on bingo tickets. Make a second deposit of at least £10, and you’ll receive a 50% side games bonus worth a maximum of £25.
Plus, even if you don’t want to fund your account, you can play for free in the Newbie Room for the first 7 days after registering at the site.
To comply with UK gambling laws, Fabulous Bingo can only accept players who are 18 or over.
The operator must also verify the information that you provide on your registration form, and if there are any issues with this, you may be requested to provide additional documentation to prove your identity. The types of ID that you may be asked to submit include a copy of your passport, driving licence or a utility bill, and these should be emailed to the customer support team within the timescales given.
Site Launch Month and Year
Fabulous Bingo was launched by News Group Newspapers Limited in September 2016, and it’s owned by the same company that publishes The Sun tabloid newspaper and owns The Sun Bingo.
Bingo Rooms Type
When you first visit the lobby, you’ll see a series of tabs along the top that let you look at the different room types that are on offer.
The exclusive rooms are only available at Fabulous Bingo and its sister site, Sun Bingo, and they include Brit 50, Winning Headlines, Retro 90, and Paris.
The 75-ball rooms consist of Barcelona and Deal or No Deal 75, and the Rome room is where you’ll find 80-ball games.
The Specials tab contains a host of exciting online bingo variants that are exclusive to the Virtue Fusion network, and they include Deal or No Deal, Rainbow Riches, Cash Cubes, Age of the Gods, and Fluffy Favourites Bingo.
The menu that runs vertically down the left-hand side also allows you to browse a broad range of side games. There are popular slots like Past the Post, Fluffy in Space, Clover Rollover, and Caravan to Cairo, exclusive slots such as Mystic Meg and Winning Headlines Jackpot, scratch cards like Beat the Bank and Arabian Delights, and jackpot games including The Winnings of Oz and Fairest of Them All.
- The 100,000 Points Party runs every Wednesday, and it lets you claim a share of 100,000 loyalty points when you spend £10 on bingo cards using the special promo code.
- Triple Points Monday gives you three times as many loyalty points each time that you wager £1 cash.
- The Free Spins Giveaway takes a selected slot and awards you a share of 5,000 free spins when you stake £10 on the same game.
- You can win one of 5 Love2Shop vouchers worth £10 simply by spending £5 in Session Bingo on Tuesdays. And, you can qualify for a £500 bingo session in the Guest Room when you spend £5 on tickets on a Sunday.
- Plus, when you wager just a £1 at the site, you get to play either the exclusive Winning Headlines Free Scratch or the Mystic Meg Free Scratch.
- Players who’ve deposited £5 or more in the past 30 days can enjoy 14 daily free games and a shot at £280. Non-funded players can take part in 4 hours of free games in the Newbie Room during their first week of membership.
Loyalty Levels and Benefits
Fabulous Bingo uses Fab Points to rewards its members for their loyalty. You get 1 Fab point for every £5 spent on bingo cards and every £20 spent on other games. You can convert your points into bonus funds via the site’s online boutique. In addition, there’s an invitation-only VIP scheme which comes with perks like free spins, invitations to special events, and deposit bonuses.
Parent Software and Partnered Game Developers
Fabulous Bingo operates on Playtech’s Virtue Fusion software and bingo network, and it offers a range of games from software developers including Eyecon, Playtech, Novomatic, Bally, Bede Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, and Greentube.
Wagering and Withdrawal
Before you can withdraw any bonus winnings at Fabulous Bingo, you must first meet the 3x bingo and/or 30x slots bonus wagering requirements.
Once you’ve converted your bonus funds to withdrawable cash, you can submit a withdrawal request for £10 or more via the Cashier. Withdrawal requests take between 2 and 7 days to be processed.
The Fluffy Favourites Jackpot is worth a minimum of £1,000, and you can take a shot at it every first Saturday of the month. The ball count increases by 1 every hour to ensure that someone wins it by midnight. Even non-winning roomies receive 50% of the prize fund.
- On the first Friday of the month, the £20k in Barcelona promotion takes place from 6 PM in the Barcelona room, and there’s a guaranteed £20,000 prize pot up for grabs.
- The £9,000 Weekend runs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night in the Paris room, and you can win £100 cash with a full house, two lines or one line for just 10p per ticket.
As a responsible operator, Fabulous Bingo is committed to preventing problem gambling, and it has controls in place that allow players to limit how much they spend. It also lets you request to be excluded from the site from anywhere between 6 months and 5 years.
Fabulous Bingo is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the UK Gambling Commission.
You can deposit as little as £5 to your Fabulous Bingo account using Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Paysafecard, Paypal or Skrill. However, you’ll need to deposit £10 or more if you wish to claim the welcome bonus.
Various 90 and 75 ball rooms along with wide range of slot titles